News from IQBeats
By the looks of the new page of the IQ Beats site we can expect 3 or more custom packages from IQBeats in the next few months, including a custom package for a ‘major market Kiss station’, maybe for Kiss London but who knows!
- Charivari 95.5 ‘The Best Mix for Munich’ has just purchased an IQ Beats jingle package as they re-image their station’s sound.
- IQ Beats has been chosen to produce the new custom imaging package for London ‘s LBC FM. * NOW ONLINE
- IQ Beats has started production on it’ first ever ‘Smooth Jazz’ custom project. This extensive package will feature a wide array of themes that reflect all of the different Smooth Jazz artists that make up the format.
- IQ Production releases ‘Ultimate News’ the third installement of the IQ Production Music Library. Featuring 4 extensive suites of music for News, Sports, Travel, Weather and Entertainment. IQ Beats raises the bar with this new release.
- Heart 106.2 London commissions a new set of Morning Show themes for Jamie Theakston. The package will include main themes, specialty cuts and a quiz show work-part kit.
Edit: And just added today – The ‘X’ Factor!